Hi all,

Please find two job alerts given below:

1. Required MTS (Messenger & Daftry) and Lab Attendant in Corps of
Electronics and Mechanical Engineers. V.I. can apply. Place of work at
Secunderabad. Qualification for all posts: Matriculation pass or
equivalent from recognized Board. Last date 27th  December. More at
http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs or 7 December employment News page 35

2. Multiple vacancies in Composite Regional Centre for Persons with
Disabilities, Under administrative control of National Institute for
Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, Kozhikode, Kerala.
V.I. can apply.  Qualification: Post graduation in relevant
disciplines. Last date 5th January. More at
http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs or 7 December employment News page 30

--

**
 Best,Binni Kumari|Helpdesk Executive!