Friend, first go to samsung settings by pressing left bottom corner
there is a finger touch, then search for accessability which is I
think third last in 30 items of samsung galaxy then inside
accessability the fourth option is talks back double tap on that when
you go inside talksback on right cornor upper side of the screen there
is on & off double tap on it it asks would you like to start talkback
double tap two times on OK then your talksback is started, but first
time you should take help of a sighted person, for me shop keeper
himself switched on the talks back,

On 12/16/13, Ramireddy Balu <ramireddy.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> friends: i have samsung gelaxy trend mobile i do't know how to
> activate talkback in that. please help me step by step. same question
> i asked in mobile access but there is no response please guide me.
>
> --
> r balireddy
> mphil research scholar
> department of telugu
> school of humanities
> university of hyderabad
> pin 500046
> mobile: 9490360171
> skype: balireddy.balu

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.