Hello to all,
Try to circulate  this information as soon as possible through all
possible channels

Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013-14 for IBPS RRB-II
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian
citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale
II), Officer in Junior
Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who
have appeared at  the Online CWE-II for RRBs  conducted by IBPS during
September/October
2013 and declared qualified.

?Officer Scale-I: 16 posts
?Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 25 posts

•Current vacancies :
?Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) : 10 posts
?Officer Scale-I : 149 posts
?Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 269 posts
list end

Probation Period :
•Officer Scale-I and II : 2 years which may be extended for a period
not exceeding one year
•Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 1 year which may be extended for a
period not exceeding six month
Important Dates :
Opening date for Online Registration : 28/12/2013
Last Date for Online Registration : 10/01/2014
detailed notification @
http://pragathikrishnabank.com/career.html

? Ellaquai Dehati Bank Recruitment 2013 for IBPS RRB-II

Ellaquai Dehati Bank invites applications, for the post of Officer in
Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management
(Scale I) Cadre and
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been
declared qualified at  the Online CWE for RRBs  conducted by IBPS
during September/
October 2013.
• Officer Scale-II (IT) : 01 posts
• Officer Scale-II (Law) : 01 posts
• Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) : 01 posts
• Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) : 01 posts
• Officer Scale-I : 27 posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 69 posts

Probation Period :  Selected candidates will be on probation:
For Officers :  2 Years
For Office Assistants : 1 Year
Important Dates :
Opening date for Online Registration : 28/12/2013
Last Date for Online Registration : 10/01/2014

click for detailed notification :
http://www.edb.org.in/EllaquaiDehatiBank_Dec2013.pdf

click for apply online:
http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_edbank/

? Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2013-14 for IBPS RRB-II
Pallavan Grama Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the
post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office
Assistant (Multipurpose)
from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at  the Online
CWE for RRBs  conducted by IBPS during  September/ October 2013 and
declared qualified.
• Officer Scale-I : 93 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 71 posts
list end
Probation Period : Selected candidates will be on probation for 2
years for Scale I and 1 year for Office Assistant( MP).
Important Dates :
Opening date for Online Registration : 19/12/2013
Last Date for Online Registration : 06/01/2014
notification :
http://www.pallavangramabank.in/en/Downloads/Recruitment_Notification_2013-14.pdf
apply online :
http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/pallavndec13/

♦ Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment for IBPS RRB-II

Allahabad UP Gramin Bankinvites Online Application for the post of
Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant
(Multipurpose) from
Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-II
for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013.
•Officer Scale-I : 108 posts
•Office Assistant(Multipurpose) :174 posts
Probation Period :
For Officer Scale-I : 2 year
For Office Assistant(Multipurpose) : 1 year
Qualifying Standard Scores : Candidates who have been declared
qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/
October 2013 should have
obtained the following scores as given below.
Officer Scale-I :
•95 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD
•98 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :
•88 & above for  SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EX
•95 & above for  OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EX
Important Dates :
Opening date for Online Registration : 18/12/2013
Last Date for Online Registration : 03/01/2014

notification:
http://www.allahabadgraminbank.in/Allahabad%20UP%20GB-FINAL%20ADVT.pdf
online fill form :
http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_augbnk/

♦ Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank 2013-14 for IBPS RRB-II

Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank invites applications from Indian citizens,
for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer
in Junior Management
(Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian
citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs
conducted by IBPS
during September/ October 2013, for residual vacant posts of the Bank
for the year 2012-2013.
Officer Scale-II (CA) : 01 post
• Officer Scale-II (Law) : 01 post
• Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) : 01 post
• Officer Scale-I : 03 posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 09 posts
Probation Period :  Selected candidates will be on probation for
Officers : 2 years
Office Assistant : 1 years
Important Dates :
Opening date for Online Registration : 18/12/2013
Last Date for Online Registration : 06/01/2014
click for notification:
http://www.ldrb.org/downloads/ADVERTISEMENT_LDRB_IBPS_RRB_II.pdf

click to apply online:
http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/ldrdec13/

--

Get latest news on assistive technology
 www.twitter.com/nabhelpline

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: