respected Sir and my dear friends.
first of all i introduce myself. myself  pooja and i'm   from
Kolhapur. i'm perciving BCA second year. i have joined  newly to this
mailing list.  i would like to thank  to  the  founder of this mailing
list because of this mailing list we can share our day-to-day life
problems about accessablity and gate immigiate solutions. this is a
platform to share experiances and learn from other's experiances.
now i start my subject. Sir I'm perciving BCA second year which is
based on programming or software devolopment. i have learnt a few
programming language like C, C++, VB etc. now i'm going to learn 2 new
programming languages like web-designing using HTML. and RDBMS  with
using  ORACLE. so i want to know that how can we work within ORACLE
and create detabase and perform all operations on the deta. i have
jaws12 as my screenreader and windows EXP as my OS. please tell me any
other additional  software i need to install to work within ORACLE?
and al so guide me about working in web-designing to devolop website.
thank you.

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: