Hi Durga Deepika
attachment are not permited on the list.
please send them directly on there mail.
hope this helps.

At 07:03 PM 1/5/2014, you wrote:
Hi,

Wish you a very happy new year. With reference to your mail
(12/26/2013) i am forwarding my resume for the position of Holiday
Expert, please find it attached.

Looking forward for a positive response from you.

Regards & Thanks,
K. Durga Deepika
9989255264

On 12/26/13, sarthak edu <sarthak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sarthak Educational Trust  invites application for visually impaired
> candidates for vacancy with one of our clients.
> The relevant details are as follows:
>
> Job Title ­ Holiday Expert
> Number of post ­ 60
> Classification ­ Voice process
> Job Type - Full-time / Part-time
> Location ­ All India
>
> Job Description
> •     - The candidate is required to work from home for MakeMyTrip and
> help customers in finalizing the best holiday package.
> •     - The candidate will be responsible for sales of holiday Packages
> (Domestic or International), designing itineraries, costing, hotel
> booking etc.
>
> Desired Profile
> •     - The candidate  between 20-45 years of age.
> •     - Passionate about travelling and good knowledge of some Domestic or
> International destinations is a plus.
> •     - Good communication and influencing skills.
> •     - Should have a laptop/desktop with internet at home.
>
> Last date for Application ­ 5 January , 2014
>
> Client Name & Details : MakeMyTrip
> Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea - to empower the
> traveller - MakeMyTrip went on to pioneer the entire online travel
> industry in India. MakeMyTrip has revolutionised the travel industry
> over the years.
>
> Contact Person
> Ms. Kirti Sharma
> Mobile: +91-  8287129499
> Email: kirti.sartha...@gmail.com
> Phone: 011-42004238
> Website: www.sarthakindia.org
> Facebook : www.facebook.com/SarthakEducationalTrust
>
> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:

with warm regards

Mahendra Galani
skype chintu3886 Mobile+whats app+ wiber +4369917455595 Landline +4314943149
Addresse Herbst strasse 101/16/1
1160 Vienna Austria Europe