Hi Vishal,
which city are you located in?
As interview happens in many stages and its none of your fault, you
can give it a chance.
As per my views, your candidature cannot be rejected merely on the
bases of some petty technical issue of such kind.

If you want,you can contact me off list if you are really serious to
take this matter up. I will try my level best to arrange the lawyer in
your city itself after talking to you.

On 1/4/14, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the matter of eligibility, please refer to the language used
> in eligibility section of the advertisement. They have full right to
> reject anyone if the candidate doesn't possess minimum qualification
> on stipulated date. Technically IBPS is not responsible for any delay
> on the part of university and an exception may not be allowed merely
> on the ground of delay in result by few days.
>
> On 1/4/14, Vishal <vishalpawl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Yesterday I went for IBPS PO interview, but they did not allow me.
>> Because
>> it was expected that, the candidate should have graduat before first july
>> 2013. But I got result on 13 july 2013.
>> University declared result late due to some technical reason. Yesterday I
>> talk to the concern persan of university, now they are ready to give me
>> an
>> official letter for that issue.
>>
>> In that situation, please suggest what should I do? Because it made me
>> too
>> much frusted.
>> Sorry for my bad english.
>> Regards,
>> Vishal
>>
>> Skype: vishalpawle
>>
>> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vishal.pawle.3
>>
>> Mobile: +917385155984
>>
>> This message sent from my nokia-c5
>>

>> Time to meet up again!
>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> Mohib Anwar Rafel
> 2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.
> 2011 - 2013 LL.M, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
> 2013 - Pursuing Ph.D in International Law, JNU
>
> Skype: mohibrafel
> Phone: 09811767506,
> 09211192333
>
> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.
Email: akhil.akhi...@gmail.com