Its fully accessible. Open, http://m.facebook.com then, login, open
chatt option, and open turn onn chatt link, then navigate there you
cann find active friends name. Just open and chatt. Or you also cann
message using message link. Just open message link, and click on
compose new message, then search your friends mames and chatt. Sorry
for grammer mistakes, I am typing mail in c5 handset. Hope you
understand. Or wait for others reply.