sir my question is witch antivirus is accessible because i used escan
and kaspersky but i find that both are not accessible
iwant to by a antivirus so want know witch one is accessible

On 1/21/14, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> part of a design. However, a green circle is the signature of a thief so
> you
> are prevented from drawing that design. In other words, the police may
> block
> legitimate activity that involves behavior that is deemed to be malicious.
> (3) In many cases, detection is after the fact.
>  4. The question  then arises of effective measures that you can take to
> ensure that your computer is protected. The most effective measure is not
> get malware on to your machine. The problem with security is that we deal
> in
> probabilities. I can take every counter measure but the threat vector may
> change or I am human and I may not implement something fully because it is
> too inconvenient or stops business. You need to achieve a balance between
> protection measures and what you do with the computer.
> 5. I am giving you a list of steps I take to stay protected. Remember, this
> list works for me and may not meet your needs.
> A. I keep the operating systems on all my devices fully patched. Yes, this
> means windows update, an apt-get update and a subsequent apt-get upgrade
> for
> Linux boxes etc.
> B. I do the same for all programs I run. Most include an automatic update
> facility. The same applies to my home router and other network devices.
> C. I do not run as administrator. This allows me to use the native
> machinery
> of the operating system to stay protected.
> D. I maintain regular backups of my data and images of the operating system
> and software that I have installed. This is crucial in my case given my
> high
> dependence on technology. I need to minimize downtime.
> E. I read program installation screens carefully and ensure that unwanted
> programs such as toolbars are not installed.
> F. I keep complex passwords across websites and use a password manager.
> Each
> website has a unique password so that even if one password and or website
> is
> compromised, the chances of the attacker gaining access to other elements
> of
> my online presence are minimized.
> G. I use opendns to avoid visiting known malicious websites.
> H. I use an up-to-date anti-malware application.
> I. I have a home router that allows me to define firewall rules. As of this
> writing, it is not possible to connect to my home setup from the outside.
> J. I experimented with disabling flash and java script in terms of limiting
> my attack surface. This was too inconvenient for me therefore I have left
> them enabled.
> K. I do delete web browsing history and cookies from time-to-time.
>
> I hope this helps.
> Pranav
>

> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:

Thanks with best regards
Aashutosh Pandey
"life is unpredictable- when you have standards people call it
attitude, when you are simple people try to cheat you, and when you
need love it's the best time for people to play"

Mob:08933845544
Skype:aashutoshpandey1