Hi,
This might be slightly OT for this list,but its relevant enough for me
to post it here.
I want to create a bank account of my own,have piggybacked on my
relatives and friends accounts for long enough =)
I have heard that people do have some problem while createing one,I
don't see any myself,or a cause of one,but as I haven't been to create
one yet I couldn't rightly say.
Any suggestions as to with which bank I should consider createing a
account? or if not that, which banks do you hold a account with,and
your experiences both good and bad?
A ATM/debit card is a must,this is where I have heard most people have
a problem with, I wouldn't mind a creditcard either if and when I meet
the requirements for one,which I currently don't, but I can always
cook something up,but ey,I digress.
So basicly a bank which offers all the usual facilities,with the least
amount of quibble on you beeing blind and a lack of so and so facility
because of it.
Thanks much,
--
***
"The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle.

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: