Dear friend,
I personally use windows mail, if you get the same options then kindly
follow the steps given below.

How to create a message rule on windows mail.

Before creating the message rule, we need to know wither for what
reason we are creating the message rule.

Suppose we wanted to create the message rule for any particular person
then it is different steps.
If we wanted to create the message rule for any mailing list then it
is also different steps.

In this tutorial guide, I will explain you both method.

First topic.
To create the message rule for access India mailing list, follow the
steps given below.

1.      Go to desktop and enter on windows mail.
2.      By default the inbox will open and all the e-mail will be displayed
on the inbox.
3.      We need to create a folder before creating the message rule for
access India mailing list.
4.      Press shift + tab to close the inbox.
5.      Press control + shift + E to create the folder.
6.      Give the folder name as access India.
7.      Press enter.
8.      Press Ault + T to go to tools menu.
9.      Arrow down to message rule sub menu.
10.     Press right arrow and enter on message dot dot dot.
11.     Press tab and enter on new dot dot dot button.
12.     Jaws will announce. Select your condition and action first, then
specify the values in the description.
13.     There will be many check boxes which will be in horizontal.
14.     Press down arrow and find the second checkbox from the top which is.
15.     Not check where the subject line contains specific word.
16.     Press spacebar to check the checkbox.
17.     Press tab once.
18.     You will get the first checkbox which is.
19.     Not check move it to the specified folder.
20.     Press spacebar to check that checkbox.
21.     Press tab once.
22.     You will get the option which is.
23.     Rule description (click on an underline value to edit it)
24.     Press down arrow once.
25.     You will get the option which will be .
26.     Where the subject line contain specific word.
27.     Press enter on it.
28.     Here you have to type the specific word for access India mailing
list which is  [AI]
29.     Do not type {AI} or (AI)
30.     Make sure that you have typed [AI]
31.     Press tab once and press spacebar on add button.
32.     Again press tab and press spacebar on ok button.
33.     Now press down arrow twice and you will get the option which will be.
34.     Move it to the specified folder.
35.     Press enter on it.
36.     Now  press up arrow or down arrow and find the access India folder.
37.     Press tab and press spacebar on ok button.
38.     Press tab and you will get another option which will be.
39.     Name of the rule:
40.     By default, it will be written new mail#1.
41.     We need to rename .
42.     Press end key and press back space until it get blank.
43.     Type the rule name for access India.
44.     Type it access India.
45.     Press tab and press spacebar on ok button.
46.     Now press down arrow or up arrow and find the option which will be.
47.     Check access India.
48.     Press tab and press spacebar on apply now dot dot dot button.
49.     Again press up arrow or down arrow and find the option which will
be access India.
50.     Press tab and press spacebar on apply now dot dot dot button.
51.     Wait for few second. Let jaws to announce. Your message has been
applied from inbox successfully.
52.     Now press tab and press spacebar on close button.
53.     Again press tab and press spacebar on ok button.
54.     First of all, go to inbox.
55.     Now close the inbox by pressing shift + tab.
56.     Now press letter A and locate the access India folder.
57.     You will see all the access India e-mail will be displayed on the
specific folder.

Second topic:

To create the message rule for specific people:

For example, you wanted to create the message rule for Chetan, and you
wanted that all the Neel's e-mail will come in to theChetan's folder.
Follow the steps given below.

1.      Go to desktop and enter on windows mail.
2.      By default the inbox will open and all the e-mail will be displayed
on the inbox.
3.      We need to create a folder before creating the message rule for Chetan .
4.      Press shift + tab to close the inbox.
5.      Press control + shift + E to create the folder.
6.      Give the folder name as Chetan.
7.      Press enter after typing the name of the folder.
8.      Press Ault + T to go to tools menu.
9.      Arrow down to message rule sub menu.
10.     Press right arrow and press enter on mail dot dot dot.
11.     Press tab and press spacebar on new dot dot dot button.
12.     Jaws will announce. Select your condition and action first, and
then specify the values in the description.
13.     There will be many check boxes which will be in horizontal.
14.     Check the first checkbox which will be.
15.     Not checked where the from line contains people.
16.     Press tab once.
17.     You will get the first checkbox which is.
18.     Not check move it to the specified folder.
19.     Press spacebar to check that checkbox.
20.     Press tab once.
21.     You will get the option which is.
22.     Rule description (click on an underline value to edit it)
23.     Press down arrow once.
24.     You will get the option which will be.
25.     Where the from line contains people.
26.     Press enter on it.
27.     Jaws will announce.
28.     Type one name at a time and click add, or select people from your
windows contact.
29.     Here you have to type the e-mail ID of Chetan.
30.     Press tab after typing the e-mail ID of Chetan.
31.     Press spacebar on add button.
32.     Again press tab and press spacebar on ok button.
33.     Now press down arrow twice and you will get the option which will be.
34.     Move it to the specified folder.
35.     Press enter on it.
36.     Now  press up arrow or down arrow and find the Chetan's folder.
37.     Press tab and press spacebar on ok button.
38.     Press tab and you will get another option which will be.
39.     Name of the rule:
40.     By default, it will be written new mail#1.
41.     We need to rename .
42.     Press end key and press back space until it get blank.
43.     Type the rule name for Chetan.
44.     Type it Chetan.
45.     Press tab and press spacebar on ok button.
46.     Now press down arrow or up arrow and find the option which will be.
47.     Check Chetan.
48.     Press tab and press spacebar on apply now dot dot dot button.
49.     Again press up arrow or down arrow and find the option which will be
Chetan.
50.     Press tab and press spacebar on apply now dot dot dot button.
51.     Wait for few second. Let jaws to announce. Your message has been
applied from inbox successfully.
52.     Now press tab and press spacebar on close button.
53.     Again press tab and press spacebar on ok button.
54.     First of all, go to inbox.
55.     Now close the inbox by pressing shift + tab.
56.     Now press letter C and locate Chetan's folder.
57.     You will see all the Chetan's e-mail will be displayed on the
specific folder.

thank you.

On 1/28/14, TS Negi <ts.negi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends, I want to organise different folders in windo live mail. Please
> tell me how to organise them by using message rules, so that certain
> incoming mails go in desired folders.
> Thanks
> Regards
> TS Negi
> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

"Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you're
going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day."
Chetan,
Music composer and computer instructor,
Skype ID:
chetansagar7