The convention truly has many interesting themes. I will be attending, coming
all the way from rainy England! I will bring one of the set top boxes that we
have here in the UK.

I will have it set up with a television, and will be able to show how the text
to speech works, making the programme guide, menus, list of recorded programmes
accessible.

I'm looking forward to meeting lots of you. More than 90, but perhaps less than
3000!

Richard