Below are the bills that are likely to come up in this final Parliament session
New Bills for introduction, consideration and passing

1. The Finance Bill, 2014
2. The Telangana Bill, 2014
3. The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill, 2014

Six key anti-corruption bills

1. The Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2011, as passed by Lok Sabha;
- Part discussed
2. The Judicial Standards and Accountability Bill, 2010, as passed by Lok Sabha
3. The Right of Citizens for Time Bound Delivery of Goods and Services
and Redressal of Their Grievances Bill, 2011
4. The Prevention of Bribery of Foreign Public Official and Officials
of Public International Organisations Bill, 2011
5. The Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill, 2013
6. The Public Procurement Bill, 2012.

Bills passed by Rajya Sabha - pending in Lok Sabha

1 The Registration of Births and Deaths (Amendment) Bill, 2012
2 The Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2011
3 The National Waterway (Lakhipur-Banga Stretch of the Barak River) Bill, 2013
4 The Marriage Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2010
5 The Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2012
6. The Constitution (One Hundred and Eighth Amendment) Bill, 2010 -
reservation for women in Lok Sabha and Legislative Assemblies
7. The Constitution (One Hundred and Twentieth Amendment) Bill, 2013 -
Appointment of Judges
8. The Constitution (One Hundred Seventeenth Amendment) Bill, 2012-
reservation in Government services to SCs and STs.

Bills passed by Lok Sabha - pending in Rajya Sabha

1.The National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and
Research (Amendment) Bill, 2013
2.The Governors (Emoluments, Allowances and Privileges) Amendment Bill, 2012
3 The Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Order (Amendment) Bill, 2012
4. The Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of
Street Vending) Bill, 2012
5. The Educational Tribunals Bill

--
Avinash Shahi
M.Phil Research Scholar
Centre for The Study of Law and Governance
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi India

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: