From: "Waseem" <mohammadwase...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:30 AM
To: "'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerningthe disabled.'" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Mirror driver j14 32 bits

Hi mukesh,
JAWS 14.0 mirror driver requires that the file "WDF01000.sys" be version
1.11.xxx. This file is located in c:\Windows\System32\Drivers. You can find the version by right-clicking on this file. Choose Properties and then click

on the Details tab. For product version, as an example, mine says File
version 1.11.9200.16384.
In order to update this, please click on the following link that will take
you to Microsoft's Support article on how to download and apply the update.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2685811
After this reinstall/repair your jaws 14

Regards
Mohammad Waseem Khan
Mobile: +919213749272
Emails: mohammadwase...@gmail.com,