Why should we congratulate them?
What they have done for VI community of Gujarat?
They are silent on basic issues like employment.
In Gujarat they only give and receive awards.
I am telling this with pain that no ngo or no person from any ngo is
fighting for basic rights of visually impaired.
In Gujarat government there is no vacancy for visually impaired.
Still they are happily accepting awards.
I am not against Mr. Vyas or anybody, but they shouldn't look only
small awards and recognition for government which is deft at least in
our case.
They should learn from mr. rumta, manocha Abraham etc
Who are selflessly serving our community.
Sorry if I have hurt anyone.