From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Asudani, Rajesh
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 3:47 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: [AI] Draft disability bill

Friends
Amidst the chaos, could anybody obtain and circulate or send to me the draft
tabled by government in rajyasabha and the amendments tabled thereafter.
I think draft was circulated but that mail contains suggestions by Rungta and
the covering letter. The document containing suggestions is erroneously named
draft RPD bill, so I was mislead.
Can anybody please?

With thanks and regards

                                (Rajesh Asudani)
Assistant General Manager
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur

(In youth you want things, and then in middle-age you want to want them.)

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information like your bank account details, passwords, etc.
It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner
to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.
Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: