----- Original Message ----- From: "Pavan Muntha" <pavanmun...@gmail.com> To: "ajoy.karnati" <ajoy.karn...@gmail.com>; "Anita Ghai" <anita.satya...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 8:52 AM
Subject: Rthoughts for the National net work of persons with disabilities . feed back please o the

Dear All,

Hello,  when we start looking at the happy Weekend this week at least,
our energies are taking us to do more constructive work as follows.
Some of us in Delhi and also from different States of our Country are
contemplating for a Cross Disability National Net Work to set up a
platform to bring together our voices with the support of different
social groups working for socially marginalized/excluded  people's
constituencies,  to make sure that the voices of majority of us are
heard by the law makers of India now and in future. Some of us are
meeting at 2pm tomorrow at NFB office  to discuss the modalities as
follows.

A. Why do we need to set up this National net work?
B. If it is  necessary, what are the modalities and non- negociables
that bring us together?
C. What are the challenges we face to take our voices forward?
D. If a National net work is not necessary, what alternatives we have
to do the needful to address our issues and to sustain the spirit of
the disability rights movement to protect our just rights now and in
future?
E. Please do give your thoughts asap. We apologize for challenging you
to share your thoughts by 11o clock tomorrow morning.
Pavan and santhosh Rungta.

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: