Hi all.
As you all must be knowing me I'm Austin.
And yes after reading this mail you will not be seeing me talking of
what I normally would like to talk yes about technology.
Today I am here to propose an idea to you.
Yes we have very good groups like access-India and many mailing lists
in India to take care of the problem that we have but I see 1 problem
that is not addressed that much.
And that is about readers/writers
Yes we have a computer that reads our matter but sometimes we require
people to read to us and yes not all of the people are lucky like me
to study with xrcvc and other reputed organisations for VI that takes
care of readers and writers
I would like to propose a forum in which sighted and visually
challenged people come to-gather the biggest advantages will be if
some 1 requires readers or writers in a state or region where there
are no organisations for VI or somehow they do not get writers and if
they have sighted people in this region they can help.
This forum may be under the ai list I mean a sub forum or a separate forum.
It may be in a mailing list or a group on Facebook or other social media.
But what I like is a dedicated website for writers and readers be
formed and people both vi and sighted have to register including
organisations that gives readers and writers then vi must fill a form
if they require a reader or writer and if any1 willing to help should
reply to the form.
Please let me know friends how do you like this idea and what can I do
to promote it

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto