Dear Friends,

Till very recently I was proud of the fact that accessindia is a group
of educated blind people and have always thought that we will argue
but never abuse.  I am afraid I have been proved wrong this time.  I
cannot understand what will be achieved by abusing an individual or a
group of individuals.

I think the issues are more important than any individual and we ought
to concentrate on the issues.  Now that the bill has been sent to the
Standing Committee (unless we get the ordinance) we must discuss about
lexities in the bill and work towards reducing or getting them out.
Please stop people bashing.  Let us argue on points and now that all
of us are on the list, let us have a fruitful and healthy debate.

With best wishes,

Ketan

On 2/24/14, Neelima Surve <neelima.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr. Abidi sir!
> !
>
> Pasting one original mail on ai list also, kindly answer for it.
>
> We all know you don't have any such answer for these questions.
>
> You cannot say anything for Avinash or some others. We all know how
> they spent their countless  nights without sleeping for not passing
> this bill due to some fact. Not just because, to come their name in
> media as like you. Sorry for this harsh comment, but, it is true.
>
> One question, to all of those, who don't  think, people are arguing. I
> am not against of dignity, but, when another person comes & put a
> sarcastic remark to Mr. Rungtha. Like Rungtha (Advocate)  does it make
> sence? He should know that, Mr. Rungtha indulge in this battle since
> 70, not like him just now. Or not to get prestige from another party.
>
> Dear Abidi sir,
>
> I agree with you that you have been a very strong disability activist.
> But here are my questions:
> 1. why did you lead a campaign in favour of passing  this bill without
> any debate among stakeholders and even without looking at the content
> of the bill?
> 2. it is very true that it was only NFB which could get access to the
> copy of this flawed bill. Had nfb not circulated the draft in public
> domain, the passing of this bill would have done an immense damage to
> the  very interests of the disableds.
> 3. why did you not try to seek a copy of the bill from the government?
> 4. why did you not tell the disableds that you have not looked at the
> approved cabinet draft?
>
> --
> PRANJAL
> M.Phil research scholar
> Centre for West Asian Studies
> School of International Studies
> Jawaharlal Nehru University
> New Delhi: 110067
>

> --
> God examine those whom loves he the most.

Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktake...@hotmail.com