From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Preeti Monga
Sent: 28 February 2014 09:33
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Again brutal lath charge at Rahall Gandhi's house

Does not seem that we are even considered human! I was looking for news
coverage about this sad happening all evening but got  nothing. There was
nothing in the papers I saw! How very sad!
I think we also need to take steps to mingle more with non disabled society
and get them all to understand that we are as human as them! We too are
living on our own planet just like them. Cant be treated like this! There
are many ways to control a mob... did not have to use Lati charge! Not
acceptable!
Let us put in all efforts to claim our world just like everyone else with
our rights!
Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga
Director

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail: preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
-Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting - Corporate
; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions,  Incentive Travel and
Marketing Data Mining / Refining..

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.