Hello friends,
This is a mail worth reading. I know that there are typing errors in
this mail. But for its content, i'm forwarding it.
regards

On 3/9/14, MEHZABEEN PALANA <zainab.smar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> In Rajasthan there is no awareness for any disability. Infect I had
> heard from a late blind gai that he faces so many problems while
> giving his M com exams in such a big university that is university of
> Rajasthan, where the scribes rules made by Government of India and
> CCPD  are not applicable, and he was allowed to give the exam sitting
> nearby toilet in the corridor.
> Infect here the disability commissioner is very corrupt, he is
> interested in his own name and fame and filling his pocket that sit.
> He is just gaining media publicity by announce that"we will distribute
> number of wheel chairs, sticks etc. "
> There are several NGOs they use to work only for adds not for
> awareness I was very disheartened when I heard the president of a NGO
> told that there is no need of mobility in VIs life
> Shocking na?
> Awareness is only limited in metro politen cities not in these type of
> states like Rajasthan? Which is the largest state in India?
> But it's a reality, unbelievable! that in state like Rajasthan there
> is less awareness
>  So I request to our experienced members that they should suggest us
> in this matter, that what strong steps should we take? And pay
> attention toward these type of issues in Rajasthan.

Habeeb C.
Vice President Kerala Federation of the Blind.

Assistant Professor of English
Centre for advanced studies and research in English Language and Literature
Farook College.
Calicut.
Phone. 09946265483.
Email. habee...@gmail.com