Hey mukesh, why don't you scan a page as an image using perl camera
and get it recognise through fine reader. I hope the table will be
intact in recognition results. I tried LexCam to use with open book as
a source of the scanner but it didn't recognise LexCam.
Using LexCam is also good option, tables are properly recognised in a
page scanned through lexCam, but it has its own issues thats why I am
not happy with its over all performance. Say for e.g. it crashes down
while scanning regularly after scanning 20 or 30 or so pages, sometime
if you forgot to save the document, whole labour goes invain. You can
not save images altogether in tiff format after scanning, if you want
to save images you will have save one by one, which is a tedious task.
It never scan more then 10 pages per minute while they claim that it
can scan upto 20 pages per minute.