Dear Vikas

Please note our office numbers are 022 4040 0000.

Also haven't received any email from you.

Request you to send in your email on

sushmee...@voicevision.in
Or
cont...@voicevision.in

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision
103, Synthofine Estate,' A'- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai -
400 063.
Work Phone: +91 22 40400000  │  Fax: +91 22 40400123  │  Hand Phone: +91
9820566010
Email:  sushmee...@voicevision.in  │  Web: www.voicevision.in
Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes
life meaningful.

what is the contact number of voice vision. when i have dial that
number. it is going to the J.K. tire company. what is happening.
please help. when i have contact or write a mail on email gin below i
had not recieve any reply. please help.

On 3/8/14, Sushmeetha <sushmee...@voicevision.in> wrote:
> Gentle reminder for sending in your scholarship forms as the last date is
> 15th March 2014.
>
> Voice Vision Scholarship 2014-15
>
> Voice Vision takes great pleasure in announcing its scholarship for the
> academic year 2014-15!
>
> Voice Vision scholarship is a financial assistance which would be offered
> a deserving undergraduate visually challenged person who has completed his
> /
> her class 10th (SSC) and is pursuing higher studies (Graduation or Diploma
> from a recognized institute) in India. The aim of the scholarship is to
> facilitate the deserving student to pursue the career path of his/her
> choice.
>
> Eligibility criteria:
>
> Candidates applying for the Voice Vision Scholarship should fulfil the
> following criteria.
>
> . Candidate should have secured 60% marks or more in class 10 or 55% marks
> or more in class 12.
> . Candidate should have passed class 10th in the academic years of
> 2011-2012
> or 2012-2013.
> . Preference will be given to students pursuing unconventional career
paths
> such as BMS, BBA, BMM or physiotherapy, journalism, dietician etc.
However,
> [...]
> 2,00,000.
>
> Application Process:
>
> Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned above
> are requested to either fill the prescribed form online or download and
> print the form and attach with the below mentioned enclosures and send to
> us
> by post/hand delivery/courier to the following postal address,
>
> Ms. Sushmeetha B. Bubna
> Voice Vision 2014-15 Scholarship application,
> 103 'A' Wing, Synthofine Estate,
> Behind Virwani Industrial Estate,
> Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E),
> Mumbai 400063
> Maharashtra, India
>
> All documents should reach our office before 15th March 2014.
> The final decision will be made solely by the selection committee after
> scrutinizing the documents submitted and no further correspondence would
be
> entertained.
>
> Kindly note, only application forms and documents that reach us before the
> specified deadline will be consider
>
> Documents Required for Evaluation:
>
> The following documents need to be sent on the above mentioned address
> along
> with the duly filled application form.
>
> 1. 2 passport size photographs.
> 2. Photo copy of Disability certificate issued by a competent Government
> authority.
> 3. Photo copy of Mark sheet of last exam passed along with photo copy of
> 10th / 12th mark sheet.
> 4. A short self-description of the candidate.
> 5. A summary of the candidate's non-academic achievements (Extra
curricular
> activities) along with photo copies of certificates or medals of both
> participation & winning.
> 6. Photo copy of Admission fee receipt and/or identity card for current
> course if any.
> 7. Income certificate.
> 8. References from minimum 3 individuals known to the candidate. One of
> them
> should be the school / college teacher or principal.
>
> Kindly note: Only self-attested photo copies of the required documents
> along
> with the application form and photographs should be sent. The institute
> will
> not be responsible for returning/ safely preserving any originals that may
> be sent.
> Kindly fill in the online application form or download and print the same
> and attach all the required documents along with it and send it to the
> above
> mentioned address.
> Make sure that your application reaches our office before 15th March 2014.
>
> For filling up the online application form or for downloading the form in
> Word format please visit,
> http://www.voicevision.in/content/scholarship
>
> For any further queries please feel free to contact Sushmeetha on +91 22

ia.org.in

please

the

vikas gupta