It is  only those  or  who is  done vote for us,  can know  your  seacret
ballot.  then  how did they come to know  u had selected Nota or  vota  means
valid1of the afore?
Heartfelt grattitudes&greetings,-----Original message-----
From: Radha
Sent:  12/03/2014, 8:10  pm
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
        the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Negative Voting

I  don't know about other states, but here in Tamilnadu if we opt for
such facility, we have to inform the staff over there in the election
counter, and fill a form duly with a reason stating about our  regret
in choosing so. During last election, there were enquiry after
election too regarding not duly expressing vote for the competing
candidates.
It came from my personal experience. We had a intensive counselling
for public  grievences for not duly selecting candidates. We expressed
our regret about the person who  failed to adhere to constitutive
function in our area.
But, we should have dare to do so. As we are confronting political
parties both opposition and ruling. I  believe, we will have effect if
we opt for, including our dareness to express our regret.
note: we experienced this  in the deep south of Tamilnadu. now, we can
decide to opt the facility given to us. Just not merely, selecting
will give effect, we have to raise our voice too in appropriate place.

On 3/12/14, Aravind R <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> nota is just introduced. if number of votes got increased than regular
> votes then, election commission will take a valid step.
>
> On 3/12/14, Shireen Irani <shireen....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> yeah, its there. but it serves no real purpose. it is absolutely
>> inconsequencial and pointless using this fascility. just an extra
>> button that will change nothing.
>> i would think that its probably betterr to vote for some1 u really
>> want, rather than not be counted as a voter at all, because u used
>> negative voting.
>> this is just my opinion. i'd be happy if some1 is able to convince me
>> otherwise.
>>
>> On 3/12/14, rajagopal 78 <gopalrajain...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear Friends
>>>
>>> We are been fighting for social Justice and equality neither
>>> parliamentary
>>> enacted new disability bill  nor states enacted disable people friendly
>>> bill either. We are approach to supreme court as well as respective
>>> state
>>> high-courts. We have another tool in the form of negative voting to
>>> raise
>>> our voice in the coming parliamentary election. I urge everybody enroll
>>> your self in the electoral roles and exercise the your vote and send the
>>> strong message to your representative, do not restrain from negative
>>> voting. its symbol is square box in the electronic voting machine.
>>>
>>> As per the supreme court directions to election commission under people
>>> representation act we have the negative voting do make use of fully. for
>>> more details Toll free no 1950
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards
>>> Rajgopal N
>>> 9844651950 / 8762301662

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> nothing is difficult unless you make it appear so.
>
> r. aravind,
> clerk in andhrabank,
> mobile no: +91 9940369593,
> email id : aravind_...@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Radha
"Everything you want in your life is waiting for you an inch outside
your comfort zone, and an inch inside your effort."