From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Mohib Anwar Rafel
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:28 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] WiFI hotspot creater for computer

Dear sheikh, If I try to connect Wi Fi directly from my mobile, it ask
for my user name and password in welcome page, which is not at all
accessible with talks. If talks is on, it doesn't allow to be typed
anything in edit boxes, in spite of pressing enter in edit box nothing
gets typed. I want to use internet connection on my mobile, therefore
I thought if this software makes my Laptop as wi fi spot and I could
connect my mobile through it with out entering user name and password
on welcome page.