Folks,
My Xolo Q700 phone's battery appears to have damaged within 7 months of its
usage. Although my battery's warranty is now over, my phone's warranty is very
much remaining for next 5 months or so. However, the most ironical aspect of
the story is that even the company is not providing its battery even for
purchase saying that the batteries for these phones aren't available. another
interesting part of the story is none of the shopkeepers/dealers around Delhi
is able to arrange a local/compatible battery for this particular model. So, my
phone has completely become unusable at this moment. I'd seriously advise all
of them who are in the near future planning to buy android based phones, not to
think about the Indian cheaper brands as most of them in the category of low
cost handset manufacturers do seem to be having the same issue, even during the
warranty period! What do you all think on this?
Vikas Kapoor,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137
Skype Id: dl_vikas