I feel astonished to read about agitation. if we are calling for
agitation, we must have had the concern to assist the agitators to
agitate instead of attracting the attention by calling others to
agitate. after hearing that blind issues could make a blind fedup, i
wonder that, are the powerful blind powerless to blind? this is not
only from the few, we have approached many including a person from the
bureaucracy, Mr. Ravi prasad IAS to talk about the issue. as soon as
he heard we are the persons with visual challenges, he has cut the
call and repeated tries from our side received no result but failure.
you people may not be interested to talk or to project yourself as
blind because you are in a good standard of living, but a polite way
of repudiation would have made us to feel that we have spoken to a
powerful blind who can represent the visually challenged community and
pave a way for the needy in the society. unfortunately, these 2
created a different perception that is far from being innocuous.
thank you.
--
"It doesn't matter what we have, but it really matters what we do with
what we have."

With Sincere Regards

Balanagendran. D
IAS Aspirant