hi mam.
there r couple of set up for blind.
rs games and playroom.
in these many games r available.
if u know these set up kindly let me know.

On 4/29/14, Pallavi SJ <sj.pallav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I want o know is there any audio gaes or games for the visually
> impaired accessible over windows7. I used to download games from
> audiogames.net for windows XP earlier. But, after upgrading to
> windows7, no games are working. If i download news ones also, it is
> either showing as run time error (object no found) or will not start.
> so, please let me know which are the games available for windows7.
> Waiting for your immediate response
> Pallavi S.J
> Principal Content Strategist/
> Freelance Journalist
> Bangalor.
> http://pallavi-thestar.blogspot.in/

You realize the value of something only when it bigins to leave you.
Regards,
Danish Mahajan
general secretary   of radio udaan
Click the link below to Download to Listen radio Udaan:
http://panel5.serverhostingcenter.com:2199/tunein/igfpehal.pls

email I D:
dan...@radioudaan.com
danish.mahaja...@gmail.com