From: vijay.palakod...@gmail.com
Sent:  30/04/2014, 11:11
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
        concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] voting experiences

We have to inform these
things to e c
with warm regards
VIJAY
-----Original message-----
From: karnati srinivas
Sent:  30/04/2014, 9:23  am
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] voting experiences

Dear friend's good morning to all of you:

Just now I cost my vote. Due to non availability of Braille stickers on E V Ms
I used escort services to cost my vote. In 2009 general elections Braille
stickers were pasted on E V Ms and supplied list of candidates in Braille.

k. srinivas

Email: srinivas.carn...@gmail.com