let me share my experience with you, for best college with hostel facility
        Hi, I am Ramanjaneyulu. I completed my schooling in G.R.S.V.H. School
which is based out in Hindupur (Anantapur DT) with 67 aggregate
percentage. I studied up to 10th class in Reasonable Language, Telugu
medium. I was not aware of English language. But my desire was to join
in English medium  college for higher studies. I was searching for
special and better English medium colleges for visually challenged
persons.  here I came to know about this special college.  Let me
share with you.  The college Netravidyalaya is special and unique
college only one in the history of world, which facilitates Latest
technology of Education, good Hostel accommodations with free of cost
for the visually challenged persons.  The college offers both
Intermediate and Degree courses respectively Commerce, Economics and
Civics (C.E.C.),  History Economics and Civics (H.E.C.), B.of
Commerce  and Computers and B.of Arts with laptops.  The main Motto
of the college is to make the visually challenged persons independent.
 Their Innovative idea is those students should not be depended on
other persons (Scribes) for their exams, they should give their exams
by their own on laptops.  They use laptops by using Special Screen
reader software, which is called as  JAWS (Job Access With Speech)
designed by freedom scientific corporation.  The College
Netravidyalaya Junior college is foundation for me to dig my inner
skills which is run by Chinna jeeyar swamiji.. This is the base for me
to stand at this position. There I completed my 12th class with
Commerce Economics Civics  (C.E.C.) group by securing 75.6%. I felt
very happy to secure this much of results, because up to 10th class I
depended some other persons to give my exams, they are called scribes.
They used to read out the question paper, we used to answer orally
again they used write what ever we tell. The scribe persons are 8th
standard children. So they don't know some symbols in Math's and don't
know how to write. So they was a problem. Here it is totally different
because in our college laptop is given to the each individual student
as a guiding stick to improve their skills. So I could write my exams
by my own. In the same institution only I completed successfully
graduation with B.Com (Computers) with 81% affiliated to the Osmonia
University.

After completion of my graduation I came to SOA IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
for internship. Here I learned many things.

                        I am new to the software platform. I got PeopleSoft URL
and able to
access with our Screen reader software. It helps us in navigation of
PeopleSoft application.  After exploring some PPTs and Online books
about PeopleSoft I acquainted knowledge in PeopleSoft. I learned Core
HRMS, Work force administration, adding a person, correlating with org
relations, assigning multiple assignments etc. Now I am able to add a
person data into PeopleSoft application. In the current training I had
two assignments. I completed one assignment successfully because it
was very easy. 2nd one is quite different and completed successfully
by learning new things.  Really swethansu sir is helping us greatly
with patients.  There are some concepts in which I need to improve my
skills and knowledge.   After taking some sessions,  I am more
confident in moving my career into IT Sector.  I am interested to
continue my professional career in software sector. I want to acquire
in-depth knowledge in PeopleSoft it's a interesting.

I have always been a little embarrassed about by my technical  skills
 After taking this PeopleSoft Sessions  I feel much more confident in
my technical aspects, and I believe that my academicals, professional
and even personal life have benefited greatly from this newly found
skill. Even though I have been reading all my life, I now have better
appreciation for the effort and work.  Although I currently work in
the IT field, I would like to move into a more administrative
position, and I feel I am much better prepared because of the skills I
have learned here. As a final note this Training has greatly benefited
me academically, professionally, and personally.

On 4/30/14, Ritu Shrivastav <rituma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all the list members,
> Iam Ritu Shrivastava.
> How are you all?
> First of all I would like to thank to all of you for creating such an
> amazing mailing platform for the visually impaired community.
> Because of this platform, Iam able to encourage myself in ordwer to
> help those visually challenged individuals,
> who live in rural areas and not aware of such technical platform.
> Respected elders and friends,
> once again I would like to trouble you, but without any hesitation.
> Actually a girl Saraswati Sharma came to my teacher, who live in
> Baderpur Newdelhi She si visually challenge and want admission in
> class 11th.
> But only in Delhi.
> They went to Nab, but director has refused to give them  the admission.
> Friends and elders,
> I would like to know that is there any good blind school in Delhi with
> residencial fascilities,
> If possible,
> Please suggest me as soon as possible.
> I hope that my case will be entertained soon.
> Thanks alot.
> Yours faithfuly
> Ritu

Thanks and best Regards
Yours'
Ram

Feel free to get back to me, always available for you

Contact details  :

Mobile : 9620426775 (KK)
        7306828129 (Andhra)

Office : 08040071308