Received the below email today, hope its helpful for all the Bangalore
residents. Please share within your network.

We won! BMTC has started displaying helpline numbers for women in all their
buses.
Kumar Pushkar, Director (IT) at the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport
Corporation, responded to our petition and said -
1. BMTC has revamped its helpline number 1800-425-1663.
2. Women Safety issues will be answered on priority if you dial 2 after
landing on the helpline number.
Sushmeetha, this wouldn't have happened without the 50,000 people who signed
my petition. BMTC listened to us. They are taking many steps to make their
buses safer for women.
This campaign taught me something very simple. With enough public support,
we can ensure that authorities listen to our demands; Even an 18-year-old
like me can create the change I want to see.
Sushmeetha, is there something you want to change? Start a petition and
mobilise support.
I look forward to supporting your petition and cheering you as you win your
campaign.
With lots of excitement,
Amala via Change.org

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision
103, Synthofine Estate,' A'- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai -
400 063.
Work Phone: +91 22 40400000  │  Fax: +91 22 40400123  │  Hand Phone: +91
9820566010
Email:  sushmee...@voicevision.in  │  Web: www.voicevision.in
Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes
life meaningful.

Current Events:

Support us for Ripple Live Awards by clicking on the below link to caste
your vote.
https://www.gudville.com/app?a=pt_tk_actn_v11&oi=wWpPmpHKSxJGkFh7nEivnLmFjMc
Y3cse&ei=hnBi%2F7BLPgg%2FqbKmOmrMcdjgEw3grq2w&ra=opty_sh_lg

Voice Vision,Mumbai,India