Hope to see an overwhelming support.

From: Vaidehi Chilwarwar [mailto:vaidehi.chilwar...@gmail.com]

I, Ms. Vaidehi Chilwarwar, a student of M.A in Applied Psychology from Tata
Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (TISS) as a part of my research wish to
collect data on my topic that is SELECTION OF MARRIAGE PARTNER IN INDIVIDUALS
WITH VISUAL IMPAIRMENT.

The area of study is to look at the various characteristics that individuals,
in the age range of 18 to 35 years, consider when they are thinking of
selecting their marriage partner. The study is to understand the importance of
marriage and to identify the factors that influence the selection of
prospective marriage partner.
Enclosed below is a questionnaire which looks at the characteristics while
selecting a marriage partner. The data collection is only for the purpose of
research and all the information gathered shall remain completely confidential.
All the data including your name and other details will be kept anonymous.

I would like to request you to please complete the questionnaire, as incomplete
questionnaire leads to data loss.
Your responses are of great value to my study and I would appreciate if you
could take precious time to complete this questionnaire sincerely.
The Inclusion Criteria is :-
Participants- Legally Blind Individuals (more than 60% visual impairment)
Residence- Mumbai
Language- English Speaking Individuals
Age- 18 to 35 years old
Marital status- Unmarried/Currently Single

Following is the Link:-

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/142zgEo1MeJdfhFCB-ngIrfLy2htrRTuOLT9N6EjrzMM/viewform?sid&c=0&w=1&token&usp=mail_form_link

Kindly forward this mail along with the aforementioned information to only 6-7
individuals for now so that I can carry out my pilot study and make the
necessary changes in the questionnaire after gathering the data form atleast 10
individuals. After discussing the findings with my researcher and integrating
the changes I will resend you the link which you can upload on the website.

Regards
Vaidehi

Voice Vision,Mumbai,India