Hellow friends recently a member of axesindia mailing list asked that
how will be the future if anyone takes Commerce group in class 11th.

commerce is a new subject at the 11TH class apart from up to the class 10TH.
 persons who takes commerce at 11th class then they can take b.com at
the graduation easily.
commerce needs mind. means we have to think. it is a logical subject.
no stress is not require.
persons who qualifies their under graduation with B.com with 65% and
under graduation with BSE having 55% can directly write IPCC without
attending for CPT for CA.

after the 12th pass they can appear for CPT which is the entrence for
Charted accountent.
or
after the graduation they can do MBA in finance, it makes very easy.
and it has many more futures like C A, I C W A, CS, etc.

--
This mail is from yours Ganesh.
perceiving under graduation with B.com computers in LB degree college