hi sandeep .
i like your concern about our community but there r hundreds of idioms
on blind and other disability.
so if one is reading those idiom he or she will surely use.
until these idioms will be removed from literature i don't think so we
can stop anyone.

On 5/9/14, mahendra <gal...@chello.at> wrote:
> Hi is there a way to send mail to them?
> before we do anything, best way to write to them directly.
> if there a mail id, please write to our group, then many of us can write.
> best thing to do is aducate them to start with.
> if it not helping, then only think of next action.
>

> At 01:13 AM 5/9/2014, you wrote:
>>Dear friends,
>>I am listening commentary of IPL 2014 on satmax since its inception.
>>
>>As you all aware, Navjot Singh Siddhu (one of the hindi commentator)
>>use words like andha, behra, goonga, langda, loola in connection
>>with insulting comparison.
>>Its very embarrasing for a handicap person while listening
>>commentary with his/her family members.
>>
>>for instance: he yesterday said like,
>>andha kya jaane sone (gold) ka rang (colour or like that).
>>Not only it create embarrasment, but it also spreads very cheap
>>source of outlook among society towards all handicap persons.
>>Entertainment does not mean, whatever is coming in your mouth, you
>>will spit it out.
>>
>>I notice one more thing, most of his lines of poems or so called
>>idioms are his own made (means not extracting from literature)
>>
>>My opinion is that he should get legal notice from CCPD or some
>>court immediately so he should stop using categories of handicap
>>community in his cheap lines of poems or idioms.
>>
>>There are so many other hindi commentators in IPL 2014 like, Ajay
>>Jadeja, Chetan Sharma, Wakar Yunus etc. who never use such cheap
>>language in their commentary.
>>
>>If I am right, pls tell me the way by which he can get legal notice
>>immediately so that he can be stopped for using such cheap
>>comparison rest of IPl 2014.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Sandeep
>>

>>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
>>accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>

>>Search for old postings at:
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>>To unsubscribe send a message to
>>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>>with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>>changes, please visit the list home page at
>>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>

>>Disclaimer:
>>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
>>itself to its veracity;
>>
>>2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>mails sent through this mailing list..
>
> with warm regards
>
> Mahendra Galani
> skype chintu3886 Mobile+whats app+ Viber +4369917455595 Landline
> +4314943149
> Addresse Herbst strasse 101/16/1
> 1160 Vienna Austria Europe

You realize the value of something only when it bigins to leave you.
Regards,
Danish Mahajan
general secretary   of radio udaan
Click the link below to Download to Listen radio Udaan:
http://panel5.serverhostingcenter.com:2199/tunein/igfpehal.pls

email I D:
dan...@radioudaan.com
danish.mahaja...@gmail.com