From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Pallavi SJ
Sent: 09 May 2014 10:45
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Fwd: Regarding the details of camera for blind, its learning and
expenses of the devices

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pallavi SJ <sj.pallav...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:46:01 +0530
expenses of the devices
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

hello all,
The camera for blind looks very interesting by knowing Mr. Bhavesh
taking the first shoot, I felt very happy. I have also visited the
official website of cameraforblind.org. but, it doesn’t contain any
details about the devices and its affordability. So,  can anyone
please give the the details of the device, its expenses, usage and how
to buy it? Is the device affordable for all? Is there any small and
quick course to learn it soon?

--
Pallavi S.J
Principal Content Strategist/