  From: nitesh gupta
  To: accessindia
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:38 AM
  Subject: [AI] Brief AI convention and techshare India.

  Hi friends,

  Apology for late feedback.
  I am really delighted to share my awesome experience of Tec share
  India and convention held between 13-16 Feb. Actually it was first
  ever experience to attend such kind event.

  It was the event, which was full of fun, friendship, knowledge and so on.

  I was amazed to get acquaint of so many versatile fields,  in which
  blinds are flrishing there name and money.
  I was touched and moved to see electronic cane [based on vibration],
  currency checker [can be used to identify the paper notes], color ID
  [mouse like the device, [can be used to listen color]. Etc

  Without mentioning the delicious food and the generous volunteers my
  writing would be incomplete.

  Last my special gratitude to all the organizer and I am looking
  forward to attend the once again.

  Thanks.

  --
  send by my android.