Dear Vijay,

It is a bit surprising to know about your case.  You can google for
the cut off marks for PWD.  I'm sure it will be available somewhere.
If you can find that, we can arrive at a conclusion.  I can join in
your efforts but after this Sunday.

On 5/20/14, Vijay Kumar P.V.S. <vijay.palakod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> 2012. My roll number didn't find in the 2012 December results kept in
>>> the UGC website, but to my surprise, I got a mail yesterday from UGC.
>>> I'm pasting the content of that mail.
>>>
>>> "Dear Candidate,
>>>
>>> In connection with the UGC-NET held in December, 2012, you are
>>> requested to submit copies of the following documents, duly attested
>>> by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her
>>> name, designation and official address at the below mentioned address
>>> to the Head, NET Bureau for further necessary action at this end :-
>>>
>>> Address : UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION
>>> NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TESTING BUREAU
>>> UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, SOUTH CAMPUS
>>> BENITO JUAREZ MARG, NEW DELHI-110021
>>>
>>> *   Covering letter with details of the candidate, i.e., name, father's
>>> name, mother's name, roll no., contact number, date of exam. etc.
>>> *   Consolidated Mark list of Master degree.
>>> *   Master's Degree/Provisional Certificate.
>>> *   Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for Date of
>>> Birth.
>>> *   SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (if applicable).
>>> *   PWD Certificate (if applicable).
>>> *   Research experience with necessary proof from the
>>> university/institution mentioning the period of research (Applicable
>>> only for JRF).
>>> *   Admit Card of NET (December, 2012).
>>> If the above documents are not in English/Hindi, a translated version
>>> duly attested by the issuing authority may be submitted.
>>>
>>> In case of grading system in post graduate examination, you are
>>> requested to attach conversion table (duly attested by the issuing
>>> authority).
>>>
>>> With best wishes,
>>> Head, NET Bureau
>>> UGC"
>>>
>>> I have checked my profile in the UGC website and find a link
>>> E-Certificate.
>>> And found the same content in the mail, which I got.
>>> I have totally confused with this mail. Friends did anybody receive
>>> this kind of mail from UGC? With this mail can I come to conclusion
>>> that, I have qualified in the UGC NET EXAM?
>>>
>>> With warm regards
>>> VIJAY
>>>

>>> --
>>> "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
>>> success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> G. Vamshi
>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>
>> www.retinaindia.org
>> From darkness unto light

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org