Dear All
Please if you have this article in digital version share this with me
soon. I will be truly grateful.
I need this article urgently for my dissertation writing.
"Information Needs and Information Seeking Behavior of Physically
Challenged Students and Faculty of the University of Delhi: A Study"
Ramneek Singh (University of Delhi, India) and Amrit Kaur (National
Institute of Fashion Technology, India)
Copyright © 2013. 9 pages.
Here is a URL but its asking 37 Dollars which I am unable to pay
immidiately, Because neither I have credit card, Nor I know how to du
online payment transaction.
Library has also no subscription to this resource.
http://www.igi-global.com/chapter/content/72465
Thank you.

--
Avinash Shahi