hai friends i am useing muzila firefox. but i am facing one problem in
it. my browser stuck on the sides like youtube and other sides like
hdfc. the browser started hanged and jaws says blak blank. when i
press tab it says tab. when i give the command to close the browser it
does not close. so i have to use software like c cleaner to close. i
have try to instoled my broser many a time but no problem was solve. i
have also tried to use the avast browser cleaner but no problem was
solve. my antivirous is working perefectly. what should i do. i need
your valuable suggesion. so i request you that please guide me about
this problem's solution.

your sincerely
--
vikas gupta