Colleagues,

I believe almost everyone of us on the list knows fully well, and at some point
of time got inspired by, the challenging life of Helen keller. But very few of
us, I am sure, would have ever got a chance to hear her speak. Here's that rare
opportunity to hear incredible voice.

Titled The Light of a Brighter Day'', her message was broadcasted during the
1950s, which is archived by an educative project called "This I believe".
Here's the URL:
http://thisibelieve.org/essay/16702/

JAWS&NVDA users may use the following navigation keys which are hitherto
popular anyway:
1. You can open the link either by clicking enter directly on the URL given
above or by copy-pasting it in your browser's address-bar.
2. To jump directly to the text of the message, you can press Number1 key on
the number-row, not on the number-pad.
3. To listen to the audio, press letter "B" 3 or 4 times until you reach the
option, "play/pause", and hit enter or space-bar there.

Best!

Sent from Windows Mail