Dear all,

Tata Steel is organizing a trek in the Garhwal Himalayas in October 2014.
The trek includes both blind and sighted participants. Seats are extremely
limited so apply quickly.

Tentative particulars:
1. We assemble in Delhi on 01 October 2014.
2. We leave for our base camp at Uttarkashi on 02 October 2014.
3. We report at base camp to Tata Steel Adventure Foundation on 03 October
2014.
4. After the trek, we disperse from base camp on 13 October 2014 reaching
Delhi the next day
5. The total cost of the trek will be taken care of by Tata Steel.
You need to pay a token amount of Rs. 1000 as a registration fee as soon as
you enroll. Registrations without
the fee are not valid. The fee should only be submitted after confirmation
of nomination from the organiser.
6. You will carry your own supplies such as clothing but porters will be
hired for tents and other heavy camping equipment.
7. We will be trekking to about 12500 feet above sea level so please dress
adequately. You may encounter sub 0 temperatures as well as rain and or
snow.
8. Food, water and guidance will be provided by the organisers.
9. It is not necessary to bring an escort but you are free to do so. The
escort will also have to register and the same fees apply.
10. Interested candidates will be required to send a page of info about
themselves (not more than a page please)
11. Please contact Mr. Atul Ranjan Sahay atul.sa...@tatasteel.com for more
questions, registration and payment details.

Pranav