I am forwarding an email that I had received. Please check the website if
anyone is interested. I could not send the attachment on this list. It
sounds very interesting.Please let me know privately if anyone is seriously
going to fill up the forms. Kanchan

From: Shaila_Anand [mailto:shaila_an...@ncpedp.org]
Sent: 04 June 2014 13:34
To: 'Monica Kaothala'
Subject: Duskin Leadership Training 2015-16

Hi,

Greetings from NCPEDP!!

I am writing to tell you about Duskin Leadership Training. This training
programme is conducted/ organized by Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of
Persons with Disabilities (JSRPD). The programme has so far trained 103
persons with disabilities living in Asia and Pacific region. The programme
is currently in its 16th year.

They have invited applications for recruiting new trainees for their 17th
Duskin Leadership Training in Japan, which is a 10-month training programme.
It is a great opportunity for youth with disabilities to equip themselves
with knowledge and skills regarding the disability sector in Japan and also
groom themselves for future leadership role in their respective
countries/regions.

We, at NCPEDP, are the partner organization for JSRPD. We, therefore,
request you to kindly go through the attached application form and nominate
a young person with disability for this programme whom you consider fits the
eligibility criteria. You may also visit their website
(http://www.normanet.ne.jp/~duskin/english/apply/index.html) for the
guidelines.

The last date for applying is 8th August 2014 but your application(s) must
reach us at NCPEDP latest by 15th July 2014.

In case you have any questions, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Shaila

Shaila Anand

Senior Project Coordinator

National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
A -77, South Extension Part II
New Delhi - 110 049, India
Tel.:  <tel:91-11-26265647> 91-11-26265647 / 26265648
Websites:  <http://www.ncpedp.org/> www.ncpedp.org and
<http://www.dnis.org/> www.dnis.org

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Centre-for-Promotion-of-Employment-f
or-Disabled-People-NCPEDP/270388593023278> Facebook and
<https://twitter.com/dnisindia> Twitter