May be it is a word eror. They meant a scribe for the visually
challenged. Please someone bring this under the authority's concern.
regards

On 6/13/14, Arjun Malhotra <malhotraarjun2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Making use of term "On the behalf of" does not mean that scribe will
> give the examination on his own merits, but implies that that scribe
> will attempt according to the instruction of examinee. One need to
> look the document in it's entirety and not just few words. They are
> based on CCPD guidelines which are based on the rationale that   there
> should not be any qualification for scribe that is any one and every
> one  is capable of being scribe, emphasis is more on making
> invigilation strickter rather placing DISABLING (in bold capital
> words) conditions.
>
> On 6/13/14, Rashmi Taneja <rashmitanej...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please, these guidelines have been passed by the CCPD and not SBI, and
>> SBI has only implemented the same. And if you're trying to say that
>> these guidelines are not good, then let me ask you, were the earlier
>> guidelines better for you, which imposed tens of conditions, like
>> arranging own scribe who should be a grade junior, of a different
>> stream, and shouldn't have scored more than sixty percent? You expect
>> that it was possible to get such scribes nowadays? Please try not to
>> find faults in each and every thing which is done. Taking a good
>> scribe doesn't mean that the person using the scribe won't be
>> attempting the paper at all, and that the scribe would be doing
>> everything. Please don't form impressions on your own. How can you say
>> that disabled people would do that? If these guidelines are outrageous
>> according to you, then I can only conclude that you were better off
>> when major problems existed in arranging scribes.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

Habeeb C.
Vice President Kerala Federation of the Blind.

Assistant Professor of English
Centre for advanced studies and research in English Language and Literature
Farook College.
Calicut.
Phone. 09946265483.
Email. habee...@gmail.com