From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Vyas Gajendra
Sent: 18 June 2014 18:41
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] better mobile for the blind

i like to use mobile that is used for :
normal phone ,sms function
watchmobile television outside with wifi gps navigation in traveling as key
board mobile is not available, which android will work smoothly without hanging
with talk back ,fully accessible by us?
i knew few names
  1 intex qwerty aqua
2 moto e
3samsung trend s7582 .
and i got information on my mail that is as under :

            Key Features
              5 inch(12.7cm) Touch Screen Display   Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
              1.2GHz Quad Core Processor   3G Connectivity
              8 MP Auto Focus Camera   4GB ROM & 1GB RAM
              Dual Speaker For Music   OGS One Glass Solution Screen
                    OGS One Glass Solution Screen

            TO BUY, WATCH DEMO ON
            HOMESHOP18 TV CHANNEL AT 9:15 pm JUNE 18, 2014
            Call Now : 1800-2580-918, 1860-1800-918
            or log on to:

      i need suggestion from my experienced friends after proper consideration .
      thanks
      gajendra vyas
      phone : 079-30127030
      mobile : 09427065866

is active.

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.