This is fabulously thought,  analyzed , simply expressed and it is
indeed so true in almost every aspect of life.

Such big issues and such a simple answer, start contributing to
wherever you are and what ever you do. Thanks for gifting Accessindia
this one preeti mam and Ravinder.

Difficult to implement but definitely possible.

Regards
Aditi