Hi,
Currently, the feature which you are looking exactly as in jaws is not
available in nvda.
In nvda, The reporting of line number is possible if you have made its
report option in yes mode in document formatting. But it will report
every time when it shifts in a new line.
Right now, nvda is capable to either the indicate of line number is
every time without  any require of the user or it will not report the
line number. If you are looking a feature in which you will be
reported when you will ask it to do so, but not in normal operation,
you can file a ticket to incorporate this feature. I am working for
similar types of features in in my personal  nvda.

On 6/30/14, Ashik <ashikhir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want it to announce "Line fifteen" or something like that.
> Ashik Hirani
> 09428855867

Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal