when on the combo box, press ALT+DOWN to open the list and then choose
the desired item from the list. Navigating with arrow keys or letters
in the list opened this way is safe as it doesn't trigger the
corresponding action. The action occurs only when you hit the ENTER
key or TAB key.

On 7/1/14, Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Please clear a doubt of myne.
> How can we navigate the comboboxes on the web which are jumpy?
> I mean, there are some comboboxes which have a list which we can
> easily brouze with jaws from top to bottom, but in some comboboxes, as
> soon as we reach an item it gets opened.
> Please guide me on how to handle such comboboxes with jaws?
> Thanks.,
> --
> Avichal bhatnagar

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!