I tried using one local brand last year for a few days.  You can cook good
rotis with a little practice.
But due to electric charge these rotis cannot be kept for long as tawa
cooked rotis.  Either they dry out or they don't remain non eatable once
they become cold or kept for more than one hour or so.
Secondly even if you make rotis that are soft and fluffy, you will observe
that two or three rotis get attached to each other. They do not stay
separate from each other like tawa roti may be because of electric charge.
You can eat such rotis fresh only.
You will have to Apply oil or butter on them so they do not attach to each
other.
Also, stuffed paranthas could not be cooked properly on them though ad
exhibits that you can do so.  May be one has to learn how to cook aaloo  or
other stuffed paranthas on it.

Suman