Dear madam/sir
I am glad to share my thought to accessindian, if you want marry to
sighted pl understand their mentality, because they will be having
their comfort. I will share important matter to accessindia, saying
that one girl got married to sighted person in karnataka, that guy is
sighted, after leading 1 year life he killed blind girl. her name is
tulsi. she was working jss. if you want marry sighted person pl be
educated first. it is easy to get marry sighted but after leading life
they dnt understand blind problem.
With regards Ganesh