Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Audio Format of Shri Ramcharit Manas

hello,
I think sharing  these kinds of materials on the list are not allowed
as its protected by copyright restrictions. please clarify if I am
wrong.
thanks,

On 7/6/14, Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com> wrote:
A million thanks to you sir for doing this great service to humanity!
Ramcharitmanas is not just a peace of poetry, its every chaupai is a
mantra in itself. Its various chaupais can be used as mantra for
various problems and tasks.