From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Amiyo Biswas
Sent: 08 July 2014 11:54
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] (please read) LECHAL - A shoe that can guide visuallyimpaired
to their destination -

I think, the same device will be more useful if it comes in the form of a
sunglass. Sometimes it is difficult to maintain a straight direction. We have
to move the cane around. A sunglass will always keep us facing front.
Actually I have an RniB glass with vibration. The same glass may be developed
by the smart cane company.

With best Regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329